Friday, August 08, 2008

Wishing love


I wish you bluebirds in the spring
To give your heart a song to sing
And then a kiss, but more than this
I wish you love

And in July a lemonade
To cool you in some leafy glade
I wish you health
And more than wealth
I wish you love

My breaking heart and I agree
That you and I could never be
So with my best
My very best
I set you free

I wish you shelter from the storm
A cozy fire to keep you warm
But most of all when snowflakes fall
I wish you love



::I wish you love:Rachael Yamagata::

2 Comments:

Blogger turi said...

:(

me puso triston la rola jaja
beso

3:38 AM  
Blogger Alex Ronalds said...

Another walk alone down my one way street
Another day my phone doesn't ring
I was certain you were true when you kissed me in the dark
Now I'm just another lonely heart

Another night I cry and I worry to my friends
Another night I wish and I wonder where you've been
I was certain you were true when you held me in your arms
Now I'm just another lonely heart

Disappointment knows me well
I may try to run and hide but he'll find me sure as hell
Another movie show all alone in the dark
I'm just another lonely heart

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home